Participants in this workshop will learn how to effectively interview using behavioural interview techniques and assess candidates to increase hiring success! We all know the process can be anxiety provoking and the cost of hiring the wrong person is significant. Join us to learn how to identify key aspects of the role, develop meaningful questions and follow a standardized approach. Participants will also develop an understanding of the legal pitfalls of interviewing and how to avoid them.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile
- Use traditional, behavioural, achievement oriented and situational interview questions
- Effectively interview difficult applicants
- Understand basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process